The ideal candidate will be part qualified or approaching the end of their ACA/ACCA qualification with practical experience of preparing statutory accounts under UK GAAP and auditing them under International Auditing Standards.
A high-quality London Accountancy firm that has a well-established reputation of providing their clients with a personalised and consultative service to provide clear business solutions that see results. You can expect a salary of between £30,000 and £32,000 per annum.
This role will suit a hands-on motivated individual that has practical experience preparing the audit file along with and statutory accounts in line with that.
- Carrying out the testing and field work processes and completing audits where necessary.
- Have practical experience working on mixed corporate sector clients complying with up-to-date technical standards.
- Be comfortable and confident taking the lead during on-site testing and fieldwork audits so they are ready for manager or partner review.
- Preparing year end and UK corporation tax returns and supporting computations.
- You should enjoy building and developing excellent client relationships by proving an excellent and knowledge service to clients.
- Be able to resolve client queries and key issues or obtain further information to resolve if necessary.
- Constructively support other team members and trainees to help with their growth and on/off site learning.
- Co-ordinate audit deadlines to communicate with Partners and Managers so everyone is kept update.
- Work on ad hoc projects as and when required.
Application closes on 31 December 2020. For more go to: https://www.gaapweb.com/job/4101106/part-qualified-audit-semi-senior/