A leading accountancy firm that truly believe in fulfilling clients’ needs and keeping them on-track to achieve their long-term business focused goals.
A client base that covers overseas exposure, as well as entrepreneurs, SMEs and OMB’s covering a range of corporate sectors.
A positive and ambitious firm culture, where staff are supported and encouraged to develop themselves technically and professionally to enhance their own career opportunities and skill set.
- Be involved with the planning and execution elements of audits reporting to supervisors and managers.
- Prepare accounts in line with audits.
- Co-ordinate planning in office and at clients including liaising with relevant departments within the firm.
- Communicate and build relationships with clients and related third parties.
- Work on larger audits with the team and be able to lead smaller audits on-site complete jobs with minimal supervision, according to deadlines and within budget.
- Be open minded and be aware of recognising new business opportunities for the firm.
- Support and assist trainees within the team.
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA qualification.
- Minimum 18 months practical experience within an Audit and Accounts position within an accountancy practice.
- Experience of being involved with external audit assignments from some planning, fieldwork and completion stages.
- Experience of preparing accounts in accordance with UK GAAP.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge of Caseware software system.
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- Competitive base salary.
- Work life balance.
- 25 days annual leave per annum (plus bank holidays).
- Private Medical Cover.
- Life Assurance.
- Employer contribution matching pension scheme.
- Discounts with local businesses.
- Charity Events and activities to help give back to the local community.
- Employee Assistance Program.
Closing date for applications is 12 February 2021. For more information go to: