Brand new opportunity working for the Head of Finance of a high-growth organisation based in Manchester. You can expect a salary of between £26,000 and £28,000.
With a fantastic and varied portfolio of business ventures, this opportunity is going to be high profile, and will need someone with a really inquisitive and progressive mind. On a weekly and monthly basis, you’ll be involved in all of the below:
- Assisting in all aspects of month end accounting including accruals, journals and prepayments.
- Analysing ROI from certain investments and new business ventures.
- Ensuring all costs are managed and that investment appraisals are completed to the highest of standards.
- Working with Senior Leadership team in relation to highlighting areas for improvement.
- Building exceptional relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
This role is a high growth role, and needs someone who is ambitious and keen to become qualified in the next 2 years. Closing date for applications is 8 March. For more go to: https://www.gaapweb.com/job/4146223/assistant-management-accountant/