A leading PR & Communications firm is looking for a Finance Assistant to join them initially for 6 months. The role has the potential to be extended or turned into a permanent opportunity.
A salary of between £28,000 and £32,000 per year is on offer.
Reporting into Senior Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Ownership and management of month end process for EMEA along with Senior Management Accountant.
- Revenue recognition.
- Biweekly review and actualisation of company cashflow for EMEA, entities.
- Preparation and producing variance analysis of EMEA, Balance Sheets.
- Collaborated with Finance Director and Finance Analyst on other ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Aided with actualisation and preparing of budgets.
- Conducted finance introductions and training for all new starters.
- Prepared and delegated internal and external audit.
- Assisted with Year-end analysis.
- Billing and recording of intercompany revenue process, encompassing purchase orders, sales orders through to Invoices. Same recording for EMEA subsidiary.
- Maintenance of the 3rd Party Costs report to ensure correct billing.
- Shoot Accountant – management of entire shoot from an accounting point of view for SA.
- Quarterly VAT Returns, PSA and P11Ds submissions.
- Supervise the Accounts Assistant role.
Applications close on 18 October. For more go to: https://www.gaapweb.com/job/4131456/pq-accountant-immediately-available-c-30k-6mth-ftc/