A fast-paced company in Leeds is looking for a financial analyst.
You will need to be an intermediate PQ ACCA/CIMA, with a track record of interpreting data to support business needs.
- Preparation of month end duties and bank reports.
- Preparation of submissions and ad-hoc reports for shareholders.
- Create forecasts for acquisition teams.
- Run the annual and in year budget process.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Analysis of business performance creating high quality outputs that can be used in board reports and senior meetings.
You can expect a salary of between £30,000 and £35,000 per annum. Closing date for applications is 21 October. For more check out: https://www.gaapweb.com/job/4094481/finance-analyst-/