A successful business in North Manchester is looking to recruit a part qualified management accountant.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will complete a range of tasks covering transactional and month end duties. There will be huge variety in the role and you will work closely with other departments within the business.
Duties will include:
- Billing and Invoicing within Sales Ledger and Credit Control.
- Treasury management and bank reconciliations including multicurrency and intercompany transactions.
- VAT returns.
- Daily and weekly KPI reporting.
- Journal posting.
- Accounting including production of management accounts, balance. sheet recs and accruals and prepayments.
- KPI calculations and presentation in board pack.
- Commissions calculations and accruals.
- Identifying opportunities to improve processes and drive efficiencies.
- Any other ad-hoc accounting duties, liaising with the FC.
You need to be AAT qualified and/or ACCA/CIMA part qualified, with two years plus experience in an accounting function.
Salary will be between £24,000 and £28,000 per annum, plus benefits.
Applications close on 5 October 2020.
For more check out: https://www.gaapweb.com/job/4093237/part-qualified-management-accountant/