An experienced PQ assistant management accountant is required by a large manufacturing organisation based in Barnsley.
The main purpose of the role is ensuring the accurate and timely reporting of the financial information for the UK and preparation of legal/government returns.
Reporting to the UK chief accountant duties will include:
- Posting month end journals and reports.
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations and SOX reporting after month end.
- Fixed asset register maintenance.
- Assistance with statutory accounts completion.
- Tax packs analysis and tax packs completion.
- Intrastat / EC Sales / VIES / CSO reporting.
- Assistance with audit queries.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate will be studying towards a professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA).
The company is offering a competitive salary plus additional employee benefits.
Applications close on 18 August. For more go to: https://www.gaapweb.com/job/4125218/assistant-management-accountant-part-qualified-/